FEATURESDateTECHNICAL DATABracelet: steelCase: SteelCase Diameter: 41 mmDial colour: BlueCrystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystalWater resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)MOVEMENTCalibre: Omega 1538Quartz precision movement with rhodium-plated finish. End of battery life indicatorBattery life: 42 monthsType: QuartzAesthetic Condition*: - Very light signs of use on the case and bracelet. Attractive presentation on your wrist.- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent to Near MintExtras:see picturesIn-House Test Results**: Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specsBracelet Sizing: up to 7.75 inchesSerial: 57544XXXService History: unknown*Photos are of the actual watch, and are part of the description. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher averaged over 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Your Wearing habits will affect results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.
Asking Price: $1849.00
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-...tz_p_1763.html
All reasonable offers accepted! Payments
Paypal, credit cards always acceptedadditional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wireShipping
ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated priceQuestions?
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch?
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/