For sale is an extremely rare JDM release diver from 1995-96. This is a kinetic diver with the 5M43 day date engine. The watch is very good condition considering its vintage and is among the most beautiful seiko divers I've owned. Selling as I've changed my preference to 44 mm plus watches.
- Titanium body and bracelet
- Lithium battery (needs replacement)
- 42 mm case diameter with 20 mm lug width
- 5M43 movement with kanji date
- One piece titanium case with unidirectional bezel (smooth)
- Original bracelet with divers extension ; easily fit an 8 inch wrist
- Fine scratches over the bezel, case and clasp which isn't unusual for a vintage titanium diver. None of them are deep or visible from far.
- the battery seems weak as the watch wasn't worn for a long period of time. Works for a few hours on charging and keeps good time. Needs a battery change (approx $15) which is easily available online.
- Day date functions well when the watch is charged.
- Watch only with generic seiko box
Priced at $350 net to me which includes worldwide shipping via EMS with tracking.
Payment: Paypal (fees on buyer)
The watch is worth more owing to its rarity but have priced it low for a quick sale. The iridescent blue dial with golden trimmed indexes is spectacular and the dial seems to change color at different angles.
Pls see the uploaded pics to judge the condition of the watch. Watch will be sold "as is" and no returns will be accepted.
For enthusiasts collecting vintage divers, this would be a valuable addition!
No low ball offers pls.
Thanks for looking and WUS for the space!