2007 Ducati 1098
Clean California title in my name
It is a standard model that has a lot of upgrades on it, which pretty much makes it an S model, but better...
I've owned it about a year, but I just find that I like inline 4 cylinder jap bikes better - so she is up for sale. Very recently maintained in the past 500 miles - including new belts, valve adjustment, suspension rebuild, etc, she runs excellent. She is not a cosmetically flawless garage queen, but is damn close. She is obviously a torque monster, and is easily faster than a stock 1198S..
* Nemesis full racing traction control system with wheel speed sensors, wheelie control, on the fly 8 level adjustment ($2500 professional quality top tier system)
* Ohlins rear TTX shock (superior to the OEM Ohlins S model shock)
* Ducati Magnesium Rims
* Full Termi Racing Exhaust
* Ducati racing ECU
* SureFlex slipper clutch
* Quickshifter (GP shift pattern)
* Roller bearing shift wheel (vastly smoother shifter lever action)
* Stainless brake lines
* CRG adjustable brake and clutch lever
* Carbon fiber front wheel fairing
* Internal frame sliders (installed); and axle sliders (not installed)
* Dzus quick release fairing clips
Comes with pitbull rear stand, clutch tool with extra clutch, front and rear wheel removal tool, along with some other tools and goodies
4000x2000 resolution pictures available upon request.
I am open to any professional pre-purchase inspections.