20011, Subaru, Impreza WRX Premium:
Location: [Monterey, CA]
Description and Mods:
I'm selling my pride and joy, a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX that I ordered custom from the factory. The car has ~70,500 mi, mainly highway miles from traveling and has lived 95% of it's life in CA away from the fog and snow.
- * Zero performance modifications - Perfect to MOD or leave as is to run forever!
- Brand new tires: BF GOODRICH G-FORCE COMP 2 A/S tires w/only 10k mi on them and bought for $760 with a 45k mi warranty and free alignment service contract for 3yr 36k at Big Brand Tire & Service
- Extra Set of Continental Extreme Winter Contact Tires and Moda M12 Mach W/Blck Accent Rims: $941 + TPMS $65 ~$1k (with probably about 2k miles on them)
- Brand new rear brakes and rotors (less then 3k mi on them)!
- Brand new wipers (Trick NeoForm)
- CLEAN TITLE! Sol owner and I have a Carfax report, that I can send upon request
- Minor exterior scratches/dings and paint defects (see photos)
- All maintenance intervals performed, all records kept.
- The car has had the airbag recall performed.
- Recent smog (excellent) and registered through January!
- I avg over 25 MPG and over 30MPG when highway driving.
- Short Throw Shifter
- Factory Roof Rack
- Bumper Guard
- All Weather rubber floor mats
- Center console arm rest extender
- Two sets of keys
- Mirror w/Homelink
Added Right After Purchase:
- Full 3m Clear Bra on Front, A-Pillars, Mirrors, Rockers Behind wheels and door edges ($925)
- Full Tint
Reason for selling: I got a crosstrex that I also love and it has higher clearance for adventuring.
Price: I'm asking $21,000 OBO
Any problems: NONE!
Contact Info: Andrew @ [email protected]
More at: https://freestyle89.imgur.com/
Model: 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium
Series: WRX AWD 4dr Wagon
Exterior: Gunmetal Gray
Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
Engine: 2.5L H4 Turbocharger
Horsepower: 305 hp
Curb weight: 3,373 lbs
MPG: 17 city/ 23 highway
Dimensions: 174" L x 71" W x 58" H
Wheel size: 18" diameter, 8.5" width
Fuel tank capacity: 16.9 gal
Cargo volume: 19 ft3, 44.4 ft3 with seat area
1-Owner, California Car, 5-Speed Manual
* 2011 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.