It's come time for me to sell my TWF SV650 SuperStock race bike. This bike was previously owned by the notorious Dan Sewell and was built by Zoran from the ground up. I've owned this bike for about 5 years and raced it for the past 3 with the AFM. It's an amazing bike with absolutely no issues and top of the line components while still being a legal SuperStock race bike.
About the Bike:
- 2006 SV650 - Arguably the best year for a SS SV race bike. Newer SV's have emission add-ons that aren't great for race bikes.
- Forks: TWF custom inserts with compression and rebound adjustments (Compression on the left fork and rebound on the right). This is the absolute best setup for the SS class.
- Ohlins rear shock
- Freshly rebuilt engine; only about 6 races on it. These TWF superstock engines last years and years
- CRG Adjustable levers
- Woodcraft rearsets
- Woodcraft clipons
- MotionPro quick turn throttle
- Vortex fairing stay
- Scotts steering damper
- Dynojet Quick Shifter
- Dynojet Power Commander 5
- Armor Bodies bodywork
- M4 full system exhaust
- ChickenHawk tire warmers
- Woodcraft front and rear stands
- Spare Front and Rear Wheels
- Extra sprockets
The bike is currently not registered as it is a race-only bike although I do have the title.
I'm asking $3800 on CL, but I'll for BARF I'll take $3600 (with 1% going to BARF of course)
PM me if you or anyone you know is interested.
Pics action pics courtesy of Oxymoron Photography