LOCATED IN WINSTON SALEM, NC
The shell is in really good shape with only a few flaws. It will come with everything listed, but price can be negotiated by removing items to fit your needs. It has roughly 208k miles on it but you can't tell by looking at it! It is a clean and clear title shell. It was my dedicated autocross car until I blew the engine again and decided to move on from it.
- All wiring harnesses, fuse panels, ecu and most switches (no center diff controller or switch)
- All doors and glass (windshield has two rock chips)
- Karlton flares (cut and sealed properly with rubber trim between flares and body panels.
- Rear bumper (cut a tad for flares)
- STi side skirts
- Dash (no cluster or clock pod, has hvac controls and built in Greddy turbo timer)
- Center console (includes shift trim and boot with extended armrest)
- Black WRX carpet and door cards
- Black rear pass through seat
- All plastics (not currently installed)
- Full trunk liners and board
- Sparco Sprint VI seat (blue) with Sparco slider, side mounts and planted base. (No passenger seat)
-Fuel pump hanger but no pump
The shell has no suspension at all, none. There is no front bumper, headlights, hood, tails or trunk lid. Has nut serts installed for rear roof vane spoiler but no spoiler included. Front drivers fender has some dents in it from transporting it home in an enclosed trailer after the engine failed, they are easily removed with pdr as there are no sharp dents, they're from a buddies knee leaning against it in the trailer. Any other questions feel free to ask, but only what is listed is included!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.