Location: Inland Empire Southern California
I am selling this car at well below book value and well below what I see others sell for. I have too many cars right now and MUST sell this one to make some room for other projects. This is a TRUE STEAL for someone because there is nothing wrong with this car. Please don't lowball me, but if you make me a real cash offer close to this price I will probably take it! Text or call me at 909-222-0698 if you have more questions
Up for sale is my 2004 Subaru Imprezza WRX STI Sedan. This vehicle is a beautiful Ferrari Enzo Red with a lot of tastefully done power adders and cosmetic upgrades.
The car is owned by me 100% free and clear with the CLEAN California title in hand and in my name. Registration, SMOG and tags are all current so no need to worry about any of that. The SMOG was just done so if a Californian buys the car you can use that smog to transfer the title as long as it is within the 90 day period.
It has 43,955 original miles. It was not driven on a regular basis and this is why it has such low miles. All maintenance is up to date, with motor oil and transmission and rear differential fluids replaced with Synthetic Redline Oil.
This is a special car and will need a special type of owner for it to be enjoyed to its fullest. It has a lot of modifications done to the engine and is very fast on pump gas 91 octane fuel.
Click the link below to see all the pics on my google drive.
Below is the full list of modifications:
GREDDY T67 Turbo Kit running 20psi
1000cc Fuel Injectors
APS 4 inch intercooler
GREDDY Up & Down Pipes
KOYO High Performance Aluminum Radiator
HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust
Twin GREDDY Type RS BOVs
Samco Radiator hoses
Titanium Strut Tower Bar
Cold Air Intake System into fender
Subaru Performance Twin Plate Clutch
CUSCO Lightweight Flywheel
Pro-Drive Short Shift Kit
Forge Performance Manual Boost Controller
DCCD controller for the differentials
Saikou Michi Aluminum Dual Catch can system. This is brand new and was just installed
STEERING and SUSPENSION:
TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension System
TEIN EDFC Electronic Damper Control System
CUSCO's Lower Control Arms and trailing arms
Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Endlinks for for swaybars. These are brand new just installed.
NEW OEM SUBARU Steering rack
WHEELS / TIRES:
BMW 5120 lug Conversion
18x8.5 No name rims currently installed with good tires
GREDDY's Grex 6 Piston BBK in Front Project Mu front brake pads
Stainless Steel lines all around
OEM Brembo Rears with Project Mu Brake Pads
Authentic Chargespeed Wide Body Kit
2004 Enzo Ferrari Red Paint
Chargespeed Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk
APR Carbon Fiber Mirrors & Rear Drag Spoiler
JDM 2004 STi Xenon Headlights
Authentic Bride Seats and Bride Rails
Authentic Takata 4 point Harnesses
Sparco harness bar
Entire Interior CUSTOM Wrapped in Alcantera/Suede with Sti stitching.
GREDDY Limited Edition Silver 60mm Gauges(boost, exhaust temp, oil pressure)
GREDDY Profec E-01. Currently not being used
Momo Parking brake handle
JVC Bluetooth head unit
MB Quart Component Mids & Highs unit with door amps.
JL Audio Amplifier.
I want to be as transparent and honest about the car as possible.
In that spirit I will list out the general PROS and CONS:
1. The front drivers side widebody fender has a small crack in it. This can easily be repaired as its fiberglass.
2. The rear quarter panel where the bumper meet the body and below drivers side taillight has a small chip. These too can easily be repaired.
3. The clear coat on both the hood and rear wing need to be resprayed BUT the carbon fiber underneath is perfect.
4. Needs new window tint and the wheels have some road chips in the paint.
1. Car has over $20,000 in aftermarket modifications alone. If you booked out the cars value as stock with these low miles it will book at $20,000.
2. Every aspect of maintenance has been done with receipts. It needs nothing mechanically. No leaks no nothing
3. Every single part on the car is top of the line in regards to quality and name.
4. I have receipts for the steering rack, all the suspension bits like swaybars and more.
5. Adult owned and operated
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have and I will be happy to help however I can. If you are a serious buyer I would be happy to make an appointment to test drive and inspect the car.
If you would like to speak to me on the phone so you can ask questions we can make that happen!
Thanks for reading!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.